Honest Canons
08-24-2019, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 05:55 PM by honest steve.)
Character what I want to play:

(I prefer my own takes based heavily on their comic versions than any film adaptation)
Captain Britain
Jane "Thor" Foster
The Vision
Superman
Nightwing
Peter Parker
Jason Blood/Etrigan
Aquaman
Daredevil
Hawkgirl (Kendra Saunders, DC Rebirth)
Superwoman (from Earth 3)
Batman Who Laughs
Red Death

Canon Settings I wanna do stuff in:
(will probably prefer to use OCs myself)

Marvel
DC
Fallout
Star Wars
Star Trek
Witcher
Elder Scrolls
Bloodborne
Mass Effect
Bioshock

Crappy Ideas:
[Fallout]
Quote:Vault Dweller ventures out into the wasteland to explore and conduct a safety evaluation of the wasteland as per his vault's customs. Meets your character, shenanigans ensues

[Fallout] [Fallout Shelter inspired]
Quote:Previous Vault Dweller is hanging around his home vault, in-between trips outside the wasteland for a bit and gets to known another resident well (yours

[Marvel] [Captain Britain + other superhero/spy/secret agent]
Quote: Good news everyone! The band One Direction has reunited for a sold-tour stadium gig! Except there's a catch. MI-13 has discovered that the band performing the reunion gig are actually Skrull infiltrators! What are they up to? Its up to Captain Britain and possibly someone else to investigate!

[Marvel] [King Thor]
Quote:Millions of years from now, when the Avengers are gone and Earth was laid to waste by the villainous Loki, King Thor and his granddaughters remain. Recently, due to the actions of his granddaughter, a new race of humans have been created and have begun to build a new civilization.

Are you an old friend from the past whose been thrown forward in time? Are you an old friend who has also somehow managed to survive this long into the future?

8 Posts
4 Threads
Mature Topics: Yes
He
GMT

Roleplayer

Posted an IntroductionJoined the Discord Server
08-24-2019, 09:35 AM
Well,  I'd like to play Catwoman or possibly Wonder Woman.    And so we could throw some plottage together for any of the above you mentioned maybe? I'm good with crossovers if you are, so we can even mix it up some with Marvel/DC or what have you. 

I could also do She-Hulk,  if you're down for the more exciting old school one that was a Lawyer and otherwise free spirit she used to be.  Shulkie!

30 Posts
2 Threads
She/Her
EST

Roleplayer

08-24-2019, 12:32 PM
(08-24-2019, 09:35 AM)Shadow Wrote: Well,  I'd like to play Catwoman or possibly Wonder Woman.    And so we could throw some plottage together for any of the above you mentioned maybe? I'm good with crossovers if you are, so we can even mix it up some with Marvel/DC or what have you. 

I could also do She-Hulk,  if you're down for the more exciting old school one that was a Lawyer and otherwise free spirit she used to be.  Shulkie!

For Catwoman: I have played Dick Grayson before, and I could have a stab at Batman though I'm not entirely sure how well I'd be at Captain Miseryguts.
For Wonder Woman: The previous two could work well with WW as well, and I've also got Kendra Saunders, aka Hawkgirl, in my collection if you want some fun girl-power action. Or, as you suggested, we can break the evil bonds of continuity and perhaps throw her together with Captain Britain (the closest thing i have to a "main")

8 Posts
4 Threads
He
GMT

Roleplayer

08-24-2019, 04:50 PM
I wouldn't mind Wonder Woman and Captain Britain! I don't know anything about him, so a new character is always nice.  Diana could be over in the UK maybe for something involving the Amazons and since she's the Ambassador for them, why not? We'll throw in something big and they can punch it.   ( My plotting is so strong. )

30 Posts
2 Threads
She/Her
EST

Roleplayer

08-30-2019, 01:47 PM
Hello @honest steve!

I also have an interest in Bioshock, DC, Star Wars, and the Witcher! I have a couple ideas posted for these in my own request thread, but I'm especially curious to know if there's anything in particular you're looking for re: the Witcher?

6 Posts
3 Threads
She
MT

Roleplayer

09-12-2019, 07:42 PM
(08-30-2019, 01:47 PM)Josie Wrote: Hello @honest steve!

I also have an interest in Bioshock, DC, Star Wars, and the Witcher! I have a couple ideas posted for these in my own request thread, but I'm especially curious to know if there's anything in particular you're looking for re: the Witcher?

Witcher wise? Not particularly, I just like the characters of Witcher and the settings of the others, and would like to throw some OCs at them. I do have some characters for these settings I'd like to resurrect which include a human Space PI and postME3 geth (probably need to change the ending of the game tho) for Mass Effect, and a criminal dock owner (a less evil Frank Fontain) for Bioshock. But none of these characters are a necessity tho if you fancied something else.

Also, if anyone cares ive added some more terrible canon ideas!

8 Posts
4 Threads
He
GMT

Roleplayer

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)