Orinxia canons
11-05-2019, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 05:46 AM by Orinxia.)
Hello, I will start with being straight out that I am really busy person and I often ghost off sites for a while do to my education, but I do stride on being online in weekends. 
I am from Europe which means I often sleep when people are awake and that means replies will often come out when most people sleep.
I am very social with people I RP with, I like talk and communicate a lot outside the RP since I believe it good to talk about other things on the sideline. 
I am into obscure and dead fandoms usually, and some might be relatively unknown. I like playing canons from the fandoms that I am into, but I also accept oc's that fits into a fandom. I am open to play both male and female, and i am friendly with all genders and sexuality.  

I will list fandoms that are key driving me right now.
  • Trinity Blood: It is a rather obscure fandom for most people, but I love the idea of post armageddon world in which Europe is the only place left without radiation, it also a world that machine but most people live a lifestyle that like in the late Victorian times, so almost nobody knows what a computer is. It is also a world with vampires and robots and mutant humans, so very open to many kinds of character ideas. 
  • Black Butler: I am trash for anything Victorian, and Black Butler is one my favorite fandoms of all time. 
  • Pathologic: A very strange Russian game, that might be a little hard to role play without known the game or what is going on. 
  • The Evil Within: Don't get me started on how much trash I am for this fandom, I am still in love with both games. It is an interesting idea in general. 
  • Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood: I am again trash for this because it has that sort Victorian feel, but with so many epic elements of science, emotion and more. 
  • Metro 2033: I love the world of Metro and the take it made on what a post nuclear world could look like. It is again in Russia, I  have thing for stuff that goes on in Russia.
  • Penny Dreadful: More Victorian stuff, but with classic horror monsters of the time. Dracula, the wolf man, Frankenstien, plus more. 
Plot wish I don't have many at the current moment, but I love to plan out things for rp's so really just give me an idea and it can go anywhere.

2 Posts
2 Threads
Mature Topics: Yes
They
GTM 1

Roleplayer

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)